Stryker Declares A $0.18 Per Share Quarterly Dividend
KALAMAZOO, Mich., Feb. 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Stryker Corporation (NYSE: SYK) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.18 per share payable on April 29, 2011, to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 31, 2011.
The quarterly dividend payment represents a 20% increase versus the prior year and is consistent with Stryker's commitment to leveraging its balance sheet and strong cash flow generation to maximize shareholder value. The dividend increase, combined with the previously authorized $500 million share repurchase program, reflects Stryker's multi-pronged cash deployment strategy, which also includes making the necessary investments that will drive continued sales and earnings growth.
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and is dedicated to helping healthcare professionals perform their jobs more efficiently while enhancing patient care. The Company provides innovative orthopaedic implants as well as state-of-the-art medical and surgical equipment to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. For more information about Stryker, please visit www.stryker.com.
SOURCE Stryker Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV