Stryker Declares A $0.18 Per Share Quarterly Dividend
KALAMAZOO, Mich., Feb. 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Stryker Corporation (NYSE: SYK) announced today that its Board of Directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.18 per share payable on April 29, 2011, to shareholders of record at the close of business on March 31, 2011.
The quarterly dividend payment represents a 20% increase versus the prior year and is consistent with Stryker's commitment to leveraging its balance sheet and strong cash flow generation to maximize shareholder value. The dividend increase, combined with the previously authorized $500 million share repurchase program, reflects Stryker's multi-pronged cash deployment strategy, which also includes making the necessary investments that will drive continued sales and earnings growth.
Stryker is one of the world's leading medical technology companies and is dedicated to helping healthcare professionals perform their jobs more efficiently while enhancing patient care. The Company provides innovative orthopaedic implants as well as state-of-the-art medical and surgical equipment to help people lead more active and more satisfying lives. For more information about Stryker, please visit www.stryker.com.
SOURCE Stryker Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV