Achillion To Present At Upcoming Investor Conferences
NEW HAVEN, Conn., Feb. 9, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Achillion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq:ACHN), a leader in the discovery and development of treatments for the most challenging infectious diseases, today announced that Michael D. Kishbauch, President and Chief Executive Officer, will be presenting a company overview at the upcoming investor conferences:
- 13 th Annual BIO CEO & Investor Conference on Tuesday, February 15, 2011 at 11:30 a.m. ET at the Waldorf=Astoria in New York City;
- Leerink Swann Hot Topics and Therapeutics Roundtable Conference on Wednesday, February 16, 2011 at 2:40 p.m. ET at the Roosevelt Hotel in New York City; and
- 31 st Annual Cowen & Company Healthcare Conference on March 7, 2011 at 2:30 p.m. at the Marriott Copley Place in Boston.
The live audio broadcasts and the subsequent archived webcasts of the Company's presentations will be available on the Company's website, http://www.achillion.com , under the "News Center" section. The audio recording will be archived there for 30 days following the live presentation. Please connect to Achillion's website several minutes prior to the start of the presentation to ensure adequate time for any software downloads that may be necessary.
About AchillionAchillion is an innovative pharmaceutical company dedicated to bringing important new treatments to patients with infectious disease. Achillion's proven discovery and development teams have advanced multiple product candidates with novel mechanisms of action. Achillion is focused on solutions for the most challenging problems in infectious disease –hepatitis C and resistant bacterial infections. For more information on Achillion Pharmaceuticals, please visit www.achillion.com or call 1-203-624-7000. ACHN-G
CONTACT: Mary Kay Fenton Achillion Pharmaceuticals, Inc. Tel. (203) 624-7000 firstname.lastname@example.org Investor Relations: Anne Marie Fields Lippert/Heilshorn & Associates, Inc. Tel. (212) 838-3777 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV