TheStreet) -- Shares of
DCT Industrial Trust
(DCT) dipped Wednesday after the
The company posted fourth-quarter funds from operations of 10 cents per share late Tuesday, in line with the average analysts' estimate. Funds from operations, or FFO, is a performance figure generally used by REITs to define cash flow from operations.
For 2011, however, the REIT reiterated an outlook for FFO ranging from 33 to 38 cents per share. The company also forecast a loss of 7 to 14 cents per share for the year.The current average 2011 estimates of analysts polled by Thomson Reuters are for FFO of 37 cents a share and a net loss of 12 cents a share. The stock was down 11 cents, or 2%, to $5.43 in afternoon trades. Volume of 3.2 million eclipsed the issue's three-month trailing daily average of 2.7 million. Based on Tuesday's regular session close, DCT shares were up 19% in the past year; although they'd pulled back somewhat since hitting a 52-week high of $5.89 on Jan. 27. The REIT's total consolidated occupancy increased to 87.4% as of Dec. 31, up from 82.7% in the year prior. DCT maintained its quarterly
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV