Jeffersonville Bancorp Announces Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2010 Earnings And Declares Quarterly Dividend
JEFFERSONVILLE, N.Y., Feb. 9, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Jeffersonville Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq:JFBC) announced today fourth quarter net income of $941,000 or $0.22 per share compared to $936,000 or $0.22 per share for the fourth quarter of 2009. Earnings for the full year 2010 were $3,129,000 or $0.74 per share for the year compared to $3,084,000 or $0.73 per share for 2009.
A cash dividend in the amount of thirteen cents $0.13 on the common stock of the Company was declared at the February 8, 2011 meeting of the Board of Directors. The dividend is payable on March 1, 2011 to stockholders of record at the close of business on February 18, 2011.
Jeffersonville Bancorp is a one-bank holding company, which owns all the capital stock of The First National Bank of Jeffersonville "Jeff Bank". As of December 31, 2010, Jeff Bank maintained twelve full service branches in Sullivan County New York located in Jeffersonville, Bloomingburg, Callicoon, Eldred, Liberty, Livingston Manor, Loch Sheldrake, Monticello, Narrowsburg, Wal*Mart/Monticello, White Lake and Wurtsboro.
CONTACT: Wayne V. Zanetti, President - CEO 845-482-4000
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV