Jeffersonville Bancorp Announces Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2010 Earnings And Declares Quarterly Dividend
JEFFERSONVILLE, N.Y., Feb. 9, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Jeffersonville Bancorp, Inc. (Nasdaq:JFBC) announced today fourth quarter net income of $941,000 or $0.22 per share compared to $936,000 or $0.22 per share for the fourth quarter of 2009. Earnings for the full year 2010 were $3,129,000 or $0.74 per share for the year compared to $3,084,000 or $0.73 per share for 2009.
A cash dividend in the amount of thirteen cents $0.13 on the common stock of the Company was declared at the February 8, 2011 meeting of the Board of Directors. The dividend is payable on March 1, 2011 to stockholders of record at the close of business on February 18, 2011.
Jeffersonville Bancorp is a one-bank holding company, which owns all the capital stock of The First National Bank of Jeffersonville "Jeff Bank". As of December 31, 2010, Jeff Bank maintained twelve full service branches in Sullivan County New York located in Jeffersonville, Bloomingburg, Callicoon, Eldred, Liberty, Livingston Manor, Loch Sheldrake, Monticello, Narrowsburg, Wal*Mart/Monticello, White Lake and Wurtsboro.
CONTACT: Wayne V. Zanetti, President - CEO 845-482-4000
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV