NEW YORK ( TheStreet) --
Renewable chemicals and advanced biofuels company Gevo (GEVO) said Wednesday that its initial public offering priced at $15 a share on 7.2 million shares -- the high end of the company's expected range.
GEVO's had provided a range $13 to $15.
Overall, the company raised $107 million, but expects net proceeds to be $95.7 million after deducting underwriting and other estimated expenses related to the offering.Shares of the company have popped 7.3% to at $16.09.
Real estate investment trust Summit Hotel Properties (INN) said Wednesday that the pricing of its initial public offering was $9.75 a share, on 26 million shares of common stock -- below the expected range. The expected offering range was $10.50 to $12.50. Overall the company raised $254 million. The offering is expected to close on Feb. 14. Shares of the company have risen 1% to $9.85 in morning trading.
On Tuesday, Chinese TV advertising company China Century Dragon Media (CDM) announced that initial offerings of its common stock priced at $5.25 a share, as anticipated, on 1.2 million shares. $6 million was raised from the IPO. Shares of the company fell 0.9% to$ 5.25. >>Search for Highest Dividends by Rate or Yield
|More on Earnings Today's Top Earnings|
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Andrea Tse. >To follow the writer on Twitter, go to Andrea Tse. >To submit a news tip, send an email to: email@example.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV