Market Vectors Emerging Markets Local Currency Bond ETF (EMLC)
The Market Vectors Emerging Markets Local Currency Bond ETF owns over 150 emerging-market government bonds in about 15 countries. In addition, the ETF provides the added benefit of exposure to local emerging-market currencies, which stand to benefit from quickening economic growth. This ETF charges 49 basis points, a bargain for the exposure it delivers to hard-to-access local currency emerging-market bonds, says Magoon.
"For a more aggressive-income investor, emerging-market government bonds may be appealing because emerging markets offer attractive growth-to-debt ratios in comparison to most developed-market bonds. In addition, emerging-market bonds generally deliver higher yields than developed bonds due to their greater risks," says Magoon.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV