Market Vectors Emerging Markets Local Currency Bond ETF (EMLC)
The Market Vectors Emerging Markets Local Currency Bond ETF owns over 150 emerging-market government bonds in about 15 countries. In addition, the ETF provides the added benefit of exposure to local emerging-market currencies, which stand to benefit from quickening economic growth. This ETF charges 49 basis points, a bargain for the exposure it delivers to hard-to-access local currency emerging-market bonds, says Magoon.
"For a more aggressive-income investor, emerging-market government bonds may be appealing because emerging markets offer attractive growth-to-debt ratios in comparison to most developed-market bonds. In addition, emerging-market bonds generally deliver higher yields than developed bonds due to their greater risks," says Magoon.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV