First Commonwealth Financial Corporation To Present At Investment Conference Hosted By Sterne Agee On February 17, 2011
INDIANA, Pa., Feb. 9, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- First Commonwealth Financial Corporation (NYSE: FCF) announced today that John J. Dolan, President and CEO of First Commonwealth Financial Corporation, and T. Michael Price, President of First Commonwealth Bank will be presenting at the Sterne Agee Financial Institutions Investor Conference on Thursday, February 17, 2011 at The Peabody Hotel, Orlando, Florida.
First Commonwealth's presentation will begin at 10:45 a.m. (ET) and will be webcast at http://cc.talkpoint.com/snlf001/021711a_ah/?entity=12_SLBWO5T. A replay of the webcast will be available for 30 days after the event.
About First CommonwealthFirst Commonwealth Financial Corporation is a $5.8 billion financial holding company headquartered in Indiana, Pennsylvania. It operates 115 retail branch offices in 15 counties in western and central Pennsylvania through First Commonwealth Bank, a Pennsylvania chartered bank and trust company. Financial services and insurance products are also provided through First Commonwealth Insurance Agency and First Commonwealth Financial Advisors, Inc. SOURCE First Commonwealth Financial Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV