UPS ( UPS )
Company Profile: Atlanta-based UPS offers an array of services in the package and freight delivery industry. It operates through three segments: U.S. Domestic Package, International Package and Supply Chain and Freight.UPS raised its dividend by 10.6% to 52 cents per share from 47 cents. The higher payout will be available on March 2 to shareholders of record on Feb. 14, bringing UPS' yield to around 2.8%. UPS' dividend more than tripled since 2000 when it paid investors 17 cents per share. Last year it boosted the payout to 47 cents, from 45 cents. The package delivery firm posted a 48% jump in fourth-quarter profit and an 8% rise in revenue as global shipments increased amid economic recovery. UPS expects to book record profits in 2011 as it looks to international exporting markets like Germany and emerging markets like China. UPS forecast full-year earnings-per-share in a range of $4.12 to $4.35. On Feb. 7, UPS announced the expansion of its UPS Express Freight service into Israel and Slovakia, hubs for high-tech industrial and automotive companies.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV