(10 dividend stocks increasing payouts report updated with inside trading details at Archer Daniels Midland.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- BP (BP), Time Warner (TWX) and Mattel (MAT) joined a roster of companies raising their dividends in recent weeks.
Dividend activity has picked up in recent months as companies begin to regain some sense of stability in the economy and visibility of future earnings growth.
The iShares Dow Jones Select Dividend (DVY), an exchange-traded fund that tracks the Dow Jones U.S. Select Dividend Index, is up around 2.3% year to date. The WisdomTree LargeCap Dividend Fund (DLN) ETF is up nearly 4% so far in 2011.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV