4. inContact (SAAS) develops and markets software for call centers.
The company is likely to report 2 cents loss per share for 2010 fourth quarter, as opposed to 4 cents loss in the quarter-ago period, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg .
inContact received 75% buy ratings, or from three of the four analysts tracking the stock. In comparison, Soundbite Communications (SDBT), PROS Holdings (PRO), and Salesforce.com (CRM) secured buy ratings of 50%, 43%, and 65%, respectively.
On average, inContact gained around 16.6% over the past one year, while analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain 9% over the next 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV