5. SBA Communications (SBAC) owns and operates wireless communications infrastructure.
For 2010 fourth quarter, the company is expected to report loss of 21 cents per share, compared to per share loss of 37 cents and 30 cents in the year-ago and quarter-ago periods, respectively, based on analysts' polled by Bloomberg.
Of the 19 analysts covering SBA Communications, 14 recommend buying, 4 rate holding and 1 suggests selling. The stock's average price target is $45.1, 4% above current level, based on Bloomberg survey.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV