6. Virgin Media (VMED) provides entertainment and communications services in the U.K.Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the company to report 14 cents loss per share for 2010 fourth quarter, compared to 29 cents per share reported in the year-ago period. For full year, analysts foresee the company reporting loss per share of 71 cents for 2010, in comparison to $1.02 loss per share reported for 2009. Heading into 2011, earnings per share are seen at 35 cents and at $1.29 for 2012.
10 Top-Rated Telecom Stocks
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.