7. Crown Castle International (CCI) owns, operates and leases wireless infrastructure.
For 2010 fourth quarter, the company reported earnings of 12 cents per share, compared to earnings of 4 cents per share and loss of 49 cents per share in the year-ago and quarter-ago periods, respectively. Crown Castle is seen reporting earnings per share of 47 cents for 2011 and 83 cents for 2012, a turnaround from $1.16 per share loss reported for 2010, report analysts surveyed by Bloomberg.
The stock received 73% buy ratings, or 16 of the 22 analysts covering the stock recommend buying, while 5 rate holding and 1 suggests selling. Other stocks such as Syniverse Holdings (SVR), Neustar (NSR) and TNS (TNS) have buy ratings of 17%, 31%, and 50%, respectively.
Over the past one year, Crown Castle gained around 25.7% and is likely to rise an average 12% over the next 12 months, as per analysts polled by Bloomberg.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV