8. Atlantic Tele-Network (ATNI) is a telecommunications services provider catering to rural, niche and other under-served markets and geographies in the U.S., Bermuda and the Caribbean.
The company is expected to report earnings of 30 cents per share for 2010 fourth quarter, compared to 33 cents per share in the year-ago period, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg. Earnings per share for 2010 are pegged at $2.57 for 2010, $3.58 for 2011 and $4.91 for 2011, up from $2.32 reported for 2009.
The stock received 60% buy ratings, or from three of the five analysts covering the stock. The remaining two analysts rated holding. Other stocks such as Qwest Communications International (Q), Cincinnati Bell (CBB) and PAETEC Holding (PAET) have buy ratings of 37%, 29% and 50%, respectively.
Atlantic Tele-Network has a 26% upside over the next 12 months with a consensus target price of $49.5, based on analysts polled by Bloomberg.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV