9. NETLOS Holdings (NTLS) provides wireless and wire line communications to enterprise and residential consumers, primarily in Virginia and West Virginia.Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the company to report earnings of 27 cents per share for 2010 fourth quarter, up from 26 cents in the quarter-ago period. Analysts foresee NETLOS reporting earnings per share of $1.13 for 2010, $1.42 for 2011 and $1.61 for 2012.
10 Top-Rated Telecom Stocks
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.