9. NETLOS Holdings (NTLS) provides wireless and wire line communications to enterprise and residential consumers, primarily in Virginia and West Virginia.
Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the company to report earnings of 27 cents per share for 2010 fourth quarter, up from 26 cents in the quarter-ago period. Analysts foresee NETLOS reporting earnings per share of $1.13 for 2010, $1.42 for 2011 and $1.61 for 2012.
The stock's return-on-equity months was 37.1% during the past 12 months, whereas, AT&T (T), Verizon Communications (VZ), Sprint Nextel (S), and Clearwire (CLWR) recorded ROEs of 18.5%, 6.3%, -12.8% and -17.8%, respectively.
Of the 10 analysts covering the stock, 6 recommend buying and 4 rate holding, representing 60% buy ratings. On average, analysts polled by Bloomberg expect NETLOS grow 12% over the next 12 months.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV