Momenta Pharmaceuticals To Present At The 13th Annual BIO CEO Investor Conference
CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Feb. 9, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Momenta Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq:MNTA), a biotechnology company specializing in the characterization and engineering of complex drugs, today announced that Richard Shea, Chief Financial Officer, will deliver a corporate presentation at the 13th Annual BIO CEO Investor Conference on Tuesday, February 15th at 3:00 pm ET. The conference will be held in New York City.
A live audio webcast of the presentation will be available on the "Investors" section of the Company's website located at www.momentapharma.com . A replay of the presentation will be posted on the Momenta website approximately one hour after the event and will be available through June 20, 2011.
About MomentaMomenta Pharmaceuticals is a biotechnology company specializing in the detailed structural analysis of complex mixture drugs and is headquartered in Cambridge, MA. Momenta is applying its technology to the development of generic versions of complex drug products, as well as to the discovery and development of novel drugs. To receive additional information about Momenta, please visit the website at www.momentapharma.com , which does not form a part of this press release. Our logo, trademarks, and service marks are the property of Momenta Pharmaceuticals, Inc. All other trade names, trademarks, or service marks are property of their respective owners.
CONTACT: Beverly Holley Director, Investor Relations Momenta Pharmaceuticals, Inc. firstname.lastname@example.org 617-395-5189
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV