2. India's Sify Technologies (SIFY) is an integrated internet, network and electronic commerce services company operating in three main segments: corporate network/data services, internet access services and development of e-learning software. The stock rose 8.7% during the past month. .
In January 2011, Sify's promoters infused $21.7 million to expand its data center and network. Earlier, in a press release, the company stated that it would shift its focus to the U.S. market growth, both horizontally and vertically. The company's new data center in Noida, India is scheduled for completion in 2011.
For the third quarter, despite a revenue growth of $38.7 million, compared to $38.5 million in the year-ago quarter, net loss was $2.09 million as against a net profit of $9.25 million earlier, partly because of the absence of other income, which stood at $0.44 million during the quarter, compared to $13.4 million in the year ago quarter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV