2. India's Sify Technologies (SIFY) is an integrated internet, network and electronic commerce services company operating in three main segments: corporate network/data services, internet access services and development of e-learning software. The stock rose 8.7% during the past month. .
In January 2011, Sify's promoters infused $21.7 million to expand its data center and network. Earlier, in a press release, the company stated that it would shift its focus to the U.S. market growth, both horizontally and vertically. The company's new data center in Noida, India is scheduled for completion in 2011.
For the third quarter, despite a revenue growth of $38.7 million, compared to $38.5 million in the year-ago quarter, net loss was $2.09 million as against a net profit of $9.25 million earlier, partly because of the absence of other income, which stood at $0.44 million during the quarter, compared to $13.4 million in the year ago quarter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV