2. India's Sify Technologies (SIFY - Get Report) is an integrated internet, network and electronic commerce services company operating in three main segments: corporate network/data services, internet access services and development of e-learning software. The stock rose 8.7% during the past month. .In January 2011, Sify's promoters infused $21.7 million to expand its data center and network. Earlier, in a press release, the company stated that it would shift its focus to the U.S. market growth, both horizontally and vertically. The company's new data center in Noida, India is scheduled for completion in 2011.
10 Best-Performing Emerging Market Stocks
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.