3. Trina Solar (TSL - Get Report) is a China-based integrated solar-power products manufacturer with global distribution networks across Europe, North America and Asia. It is engaged in the production of monocrystalline photovoltaic (PV) modules. The stock accumulated 8.8% during the past one month.Of the 32 analysts covering the stock, 84% recommend a buy while 6% suggest a hold. On an average, analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to increase by 24.2% in the upcoming 12 months.
10 Best-Performing Emerging Market Stocks
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.