3. Trina Solar (TSL - Get Report) is a China-based integrated solar-power products manufacturer with global distribution networks across Europe, North America and Asia. It is engaged in the production of monocrystalline photovoltaic (PV) modules. The stock accumulated 8.8% during the past one month.Of the 32 analysts covering the stock, 84% recommend a buy while 6% suggest a hold. On an average, analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to increase by 24.2% in the upcoming 12 months.
10 Best-Performing Emerging Market Stocks
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.