5. Baidu.com (BIDU - Get Report), is a Chinese language Internet search engine operating in China through its wholly owned subsidiary Baidu Online Network Technology (Beijing). The stock gained 11.2% during the past one month.Of the 30 analysts covering the stock, 77% recommend a buy while 17% suggest a hold. On average, analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain 8.9% in the upcoming 12 months.
10 Best-Performing Emerging Market Stocks
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.