5. Baidu.com (BIDU - Get Report), is a Chinese language Internet search engine operating in China through its wholly owned subsidiary Baidu Online Network Technology (Beijing). The stock gained 11.2% during the past one month.Of the 30 analysts covering the stock, 77% recommend a buy while 17% suggest a hold. On average, analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain 8.9% in the upcoming 12 months.
10 Best-Performing Emerging Market Stocks
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.