6. Embraer (ERJ) manufactures commercial aircraft and supplies defense aircraft for the Brazilian Air Force. The stock gained 17.3% during the last one month.
For full year 2010, Embraer deliveries totaled 246 jets, with 92 jets in the fourth quarter. At the end of 2010, the aircraft manufacturer's order backlog was valued at $15.6 billion, up 2% from September 30, 2010. During 2010 fourth quarter, the company was certified to launch the operations of a new Embraer executive jet. From October to December 2010, eight jets were delivered to the U.S.
Embraer assembly plant for its Phenom 100 and 300 business jets is set to flag off in Melbourne, Florida late February. Looking ahead, Embraer has signed a deal with Dniproavia for the delivery of 10 Embraer 190 jets valued $400 million, likely to reach $600 million if the option of 5 more jets is exercised. The delivery will begin during the fourth quarter of 2011. Embraer will begin delivering eight light-attack aircraft to the Indonesian Air Force in 2012.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV