7. China's Sina (SINA) is an online media company and mobile value-added service (MVAS) provider operating through five business lines which provide an array of internet-related services. The stock gained 19.5% during the past one month.
Sina rallied largely on speculation of Baidu.com (BIDU) and Alibaba.com investing in its micro blogging website Weibo. Recent reports revealed that the companies plan to invest $100 million in Weibo. Leading mobile phone maker Nokia (NOK) has signed agreements with Sina and Tencent to integrate their services with Nokia's Ovi maps in China during the first quarter of 2011.
The company recently announced its decision to foray into the online payment gateway through the launch of its own online payment tool. As the deadline for obtaining permit for online payment solution is September 2011, Sina intends to apply for the license to launch its operations. The service will support the company's group purchase discount service.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV