7. China's Sina (SINA - Get Report) is an online media company and mobile value-added service (MVAS) provider operating through five business lines which provide an array of internet-related services. The stock gained 19.5% during the past one month.Sina rallied largely on speculation of Baidu.com (BIDU - Get Report) and Alibaba.com investing in its micro blogging website Weibo. Recent reports revealed that the companies plan to invest $100 million in Weibo. Leading mobile phone maker Nokia (NOK - Get Report) has signed agreements with Sina and Tencent to integrate their services with Nokia's Ovi maps in China during the first quarter of 2011.
10 Best-Performing Emerging Market Stocks
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.