7. China's Sina (SINA - Get Report) is an online media company and mobile value-added service (MVAS) provider operating through five business lines which provide an array of internet-related services. The stock gained 19.5% during the past one month.Sina rallied largely on speculation of Baidu.com (BIDU - Get Report) and Alibaba.com investing in its micro blogging website Weibo. Recent reports revealed that the companies plan to invest $100 million in Weibo. Leading mobile phone maker Nokia (NOK - Get Report) has signed agreements with Sina and Tencent to integrate their services with Nokia's Ovi maps in China during the first quarter of 2011.
10 Best-Performing Emerging Market Stocks
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.