8. China's LDK Solar (LDK), is engaged in the production of solar wafers and solar modules. Sales of multicrystalline and monocrystalline wafers, increased 23.1% during the past one month.Of the 22 analysts covering the stock, 41% recommend a buy while 41% suggest a hold. On average, analysts polled by Bloomberg foresee the stock rising 17.9% in the upcoming 12 months.
10 Best-Performing Emerging Market Stocks
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts