FactSet Research Systems Declares Dividend
NORWALK, Conn., Feb. 9, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- FactSet Research Systems Inc. (NYSE:FDS) (Nasdaq:FDS), a leading provider of integrated global financial information and analytical applications for the investment community, today announced that its Board of Directors approved a regular quarterly dividend of $0.23 per share. The cash dividend will be paid on March 15, 2011 to holders of record of FactSet's common stock on February 28, 2011.
FactSet Research Systems Inc. combines integrated financial information, analytical applications, and client service to enhance the workflow and productivity of the global investment community. The Company, headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut, was formed in 1978 and now conducts operations along with its affiliates from more than twenty-four locations worldwide, including Boston, New York, Chicago, San Mateo, London, Frankfurt, Paris, Milan, Amsterdam, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Mumbai, Dubai, and Sydney.
CONTACT: Rachel R. Stern FactSet Research Systems Inc. 203.810.1000
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV