Constance H. Lau, President & CEO, Hawaiian Electric Industries, Inc. And Chairman, American Savings Bank, F.S.B. (Photo: Business Wire)
Constance H. Lau, president & CEO of Hawaiian Electric Industries, Inc. (HEI) (NYSE:HE) and chairman of American Savings Bank, F.S.B, has been appointed to the newly-formed Twelfth District Community Depository Institutions Advisory Council (CDIAC). The announcement was made today by the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
The Council, drawn from communities across the nine-state Twelfth District, will meet twice a year to provide input and local perspective to the San Francisco Federal Reserve Bank’s senior management on a variety of topics, including economic and banking conditions, regulatory policies and payments issues.
Lau and fellow members representing banks, thrift institutions and credit unions of various sizes, will each serve three-year terms. The Twelfth Federal Reserve District includes Alaska, Arizona, California, Hawaii, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Utah and Washington, as well as Guam, American Samoa, and the Northern Marianas Islands.
For a full list of the nine-member CDIAC, visit http://www.frbsf.org/news/releases/index.html.HEI provides a wide array of banking and other financial services to consumers and businesses through American Savings Bank, F.S.B., one of Hawaii’s largest financial institutions, and supplies power to over 400,000 customers or 95% of the Hawaii market through its electric utilities, Hawaiian Electric Company, Inc., Hawaii Electric Light Company, Inc. and Maui Electric Company, Limited. Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=6603781&lang=en
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV