Rand Logistics To Present At The BB&T Capital Markets 26th Annual Transportation Services Conference On February 17th
NEW YORK, Feb. 8, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Rand Logistics, Inc. (Nasdaq:RLOG) ("Rand"), will present at the BB&T Capital Markets 26 th Annual Transportation Services Conference, being held February 16-17, 2011 at The Biltmore Hotel in Coral Gables, Florida.
Laurence Levy, Chairman and CEO, and Edward Levy, President of Rand Logistics, will present at 3:00 p.m. ET on Thursday, February 17 th. A copy of the slides used during the presentation will be available on the Rand Logistics, Inc. website at www.randlogisticsinc.com/presentations.html .
About Rand LogisticsRand Logistics, Inc. is a leading provider of bulk freight shipping services throughout the Great Lakes region. Through its subsidiaries, the Company operates a fleet of ten self-unloading bulk carriers, including eight River Class vessels and one River Class integrated tug/barge unit, and three conventional bulk carriers, of which one is operated under a contract of affreightment. The Company is the only carrier able to offer significant domestic port-to-port services in both Canada and the U.S. on the Great Lakes. The Company's vessels operate under the U.S. Jones Act – which reserves domestic waterborne commerce to vessels that are U.S. owned, built and crewed, – and the Canada Marine Act – which requires only Canadian registered and crewed ships to operate between Canadian ports.
CONTACT: Rand Logistics, Inc. Laurence S. Levy, Chairman & CEO Edward Levy, President (212) 644-3450 INVESTOR RELATIONS COUNSEL: Lesley Snyder (212) 863-9413 LSnyder@randlogisticsinc.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV