SMART Reports Third Quarter 2011 Financial Results
All forward-looking statements address matters that involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions. Accordingly, there are or will be important factors and assumptions that could cause our actual results and other circumstances and events to differ materially from those indicated in these statements. We believe that these factors and assumptions include, but are not limited to, those described under "Risk Factors" in our Registration Statement on Form F-1, our final Canadian prospectus and in our interim management's discussion and analysis, as well as the following:
- Our ability to manage our growth;
- Competition in our industry;
- Our ability to successfully obtain patents or registration for other intellectual property rights or protect, maintain and enforce such rights;
- Third-party claims of infringement or violation of, or other conflicts with, intellectual property rights by us;
- Our ability to enhance current products and develop and introduce new products;
- The development of the market for interactive learning and collaboration products;
- Reduced spending by our customers due to changes in the spending policies or budget priorities for government funding;
- Our ability to grow our sales in foreign markets;
- Our ability to manage risks inherent in foreign operations;
- Our ability to protect our brand;
- Our ability to obtain components and products from suppliers on a timely basis and on favorable terms;
- Our ability to manage our component and product manufacturing and logistical services successfully;
- The reliability of component manufacturing, product assembly and logistical services provided by third parties;
- Possible changes in the demand for our products;
- Our ability to successfully execute our strategy to grow in the business and government markets;
- Our ability to integrate the operations of the various businesses we acquire, including NextWindow;
- Our ability to establish new relationships and to build on our existing relationships with our dealers and distributors; and
- Our ability to manage cash flow, foreign exchange risk and working capital.
The forward-looking statements speak only as of the date they are made. Except as may be required by applicable law, we do not undertake to update forward-looking statements to reflect circumstances or events that occur after the date the forward-looking statements are made.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV