Park City Group Reports Fiscal Year 2011 Second Quarter Results
SaaS Subscription Revenue Increased 9%, Named Supplier Connection Pipeline Increased to 510
- 2Q11 subscription revenue increased 9% year over year to $1.6 million
- 2Q11 GAAP EPS: ($0.00) versus 2Q10 GAAP EPS: ($0.01)
- 2Q11 Non-GAAP EPS: $0.03 versus 2Q10 Non-GAAP EPS: $0.01
- 2Q11 adjusted EBITDA: $687,000 versus 2Q10 adjusted EBITDA: $567,000
- Named supplier connection pipeline increased to 510 connections versus approximately 300 at September 30, 2010
- Retailer hubs increased to 28, versus 26 at September 30, 2010, and 23 at June 30, 2010
- 1H11 free cash flow increased 48% year over year to $419,000
PARK CITY, Utah, Feb. 8, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Park City Group (NYSE Amex:PCYG), a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) provider of unique supply chain solutions for retailers and their suppliers, today reported a GAAP net loss applicable to common shareholders of $22,420, or ($0.00) per diluted share, on revenue of $2.7 million for the second fiscal quarter ended Dec. 31, 2010. This compares to a loss applicable to common shareholders of $150,757, or ($0.01) per diluted share, on revenue of $2.5 million for the second fiscal quarter ended Dec. 31, 2009. Excluding certain non-cash and other expenses, non-GAAP net income applicable to common shareholders for the second fiscal quarter was $336,000, or $0.03 per diluted share compared to $138,000 or $0.01 per diluted share for the prior year.
For the six month period ended Dec. 31, 2010, the Company reported a GAAP net loss applicable to common shareholders of $531,608, or ($0.05), per diluted share, on revenue of $5.3 million compared to a net loss of $63,854, or ($0.01), per diluted share on revenue of $5.2 million for the same period ended Dec. 31, 2009. Excluding certain non-cash and other expenses, non-GAAP net income applicable to common shareholders for the six month period ended Dec. 31, 2010 was $533,000, or $0.05 per diluted share compared to $440,000 or $0.04 per diluted share for the prior year.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV