LookSmart Reports Fourth Quarter And Full Year 2010 Results
Non-GAAP net income (net income before discontinued operations and excluding stock based compensation) for the fourth quarter of 2010 was $0.2 million compared to a non-GAAP net loss of $0.7 million in the fourth quarter of 2009. Non-GAAP net income for the third quarter of 2010 was $0.9 million.
An explanation of LookSmart's use of non-GAAP financial measures, including the limitations of such measures relative to GAAP measures and reconciliation between GAAP and non-GAAP measures where appropriate, is included later in this release.
Capital expenditures, including capitalization of internally developed software, in the fourth quarter of 2010 were $0.3 million, compared to $0.7 million in the fourth quarter of 2009, and $0.2 million in the third quarter of 2010. Depreciation and amortization from continuing operations in the fourth quarter of 2010 was $0.7 million, flat compared the fourth quarter of 2009 and the third quarter of 2010.
The Company ended the year with $26.9 million in cash, cash equivalents, and investments, compared to $27.7 million at December 31, 2009 and $26.8 million at September 30, 2010. Net cash provided by operating activities for the three months ended December 31, 2010 was approximately $0.7 million.Q4 2010 Key Metrics Performance
- Total paid clicks for the fourth quarter of 2010 were 145 million, compared to 243 million for the fourth quarter of 2009 and 175 million for the third quarter of 2010.
- Average Advertising Network revenue per click (RPC) for the fourth quarter of 2010 was $0.065, an increase from $0.049 in the fourth quarter of 2009 and $0.059 in the third quarter of 2010.
- Traffic acquisition costs (TAC) for LookSmart's Ad Network decreased to 58.2% from 67.3% in the fourth quarter of 2009, and increased from 56.9% in the third quarter of 2010.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV