- Record net revenue of $53.7 million, up 18% sequentially from $45.4 million in Q4 2010
- Record solar revenue of $45.9 million, up 19% sequentially from $38.6 million in Q4 2010
- Record quarterly bookings of $137 million ($127 million solar), up 176% sequentially from $50 million ($41 million solar) in Q4 2010
- Record quarter-end backlog of $173 million ($162 million solar), up 83% sequentially from $94 million ($85 million solar) at September 30, 2010
- Gross margin of 36%, compared to 39% sequentially
- Operating income of $8.4 million, compared to operating income of $8.9 million sequentially
- Net income of $5.0 million, or $0.52 per diluted share, compared to net income of $5.4 million, or $0.58 per diluted share, sequentially
- First quarter book-to-bill of 2.3:1 (Solar 2.5:1, Semi 1.2:1)
- Ending unrestricted cash of $53.2 million at December 31, 2010, compared to $56.8 million at September 30, 2010
Amtech Reports First Quarter Fiscal 2011 Record Revenue Of $54 Million; EPS Of $0.52
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Portfolio Manager Jim Cramer and Director of Research Jack Mohr reveal their investment tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
David Peltier identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.