Another stock in your portfolio is Tempur-pedic. Do you think we need a housing rebound to get people to buy mattresses again?
Hodges: You would think so. But this stock has been moving higher despite the troubles in the housing sector. They have done a tremendous job in marketing. They have bucked the trend. The have a new, softer mattress that are performing very well. Previously they only catered to the hard-mattress crowd, so they have really expanded their market. And when housing finally does recover, we think there will be another leg up in the stock.
Hodges: We think so. This company makes the optical sensors for the iPhone and there is an expectation that it will also have its components in the iPad. Both of those products have enormous growth potential. But even aside from those huge markets, there are other places for Omnivision's sensors, like in automobiles. So we see a lot of growth ahead for this company, and its stock.-- Reported by Gregg Greenberg in New York.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV