Meta Payment Systems® Announces 2010 Winners Of Client Recognition Program
SIOUX FALLS, S.D., Feb. 8, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Meta Payment Systems Agent Products group is pleased to announce the winners of their second annual client recognition program, "Meta Spotlight Awards," designed to recognize and applaud outstanding Prepaid Gift Card sales for the 2010 calendar year.
"We introduced this program last year and again wanted to have some fun tying a seasonal award ceremony theme to the Meta Spotlight Awards while acknowledging our financial institution partners' dedication to prepaid card sales," commented Nikkee Rhody, Director of Business Resources – Agent Products. "We have tallied last year's sales, and the results are in. We are proud to announce winners in the following categories. (May I have the envelope please?)"
- "Best Performance by a client with 50+ locations" – Most Cards Issued in a Calendar Year 50+ Locations: Associated Bank, Stevens Point, Wisconsin – repeat winner from last year
- "Best Performance by a client with 10-49 locations" – Most Cards Issued in a Calendar Year 10-49 Locations: TDECU, Lake Jackson, Texas – repeat winner from last year
- "Best Performance by a client with 1-9 locations" – Most Cards Issued in a Calendar Year 1-9 Locations: MidWestOne Bank, Iowa City, Iowa
- "Newcomer Award" – Most Card Sales, Less Than 6 Month Partnership: Redstone Federal Credit Union, Huntsville, Alabama
- "Best Picture" – Highest Percentage Growth Card Sales Year-Over-Year, '09-'10: Community 1st Bank of Las Vegas, Las Vegas, New Mexico
- "Best Large Order Effects" – Highest Volume of Large Order Card Sales: Wilmington Trust Company, Wilmington, Delaware
- "Best Supporting Client" – Highest Level of Engagement: Hilltop National Bank, Casper, Wyoming
- "Most Unique Picture" – Most Innovative Use of Product: Dollar Bank, Pittsburg, Pennsylvania
"We were so excited to see some new award winners and a couple repeat winners this year. We appreciate all the hard work and the continued commitment to prepaid sales," added Mick Conlin, Senior Vice President – Agent Products. "We have seen great sales results and heard more great stories from our agent bank partners this year. We sincerely applaud each of the institutions listed here, and thank all of our financial institution partners for recognizing that prepaid is a great addition to meeting the payment solution needs of their customers."
Each Meta Spotlight Award winner will receive a stunning "spotlight" award engraved with the "2010 Meta Spotlight Awards" along with category name, description and financial institution name.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV