- "Best Performance by a client with 50+ locations" – Most Cards Issued in a Calendar Year 50+ Locations: Associated Bank, Stevens Point, Wisconsin – repeat winner from last year
- "Best Performance by a client with 10-49 locations" – Most Cards Issued in a Calendar Year 10-49 Locations: TDECU, Lake Jackson, Texas – repeat winner from last year
- "Best Performance by a client with 1-9 locations" – Most Cards Issued in a Calendar Year 1-9 Locations: MidWestOne Bank, Iowa City, Iowa
- "Newcomer Award" – Most Card Sales, Less Than 6 Month Partnership: Redstone Federal Credit Union, Huntsville, Alabama
- "Best Picture" – Highest Percentage Growth Card Sales Year-Over-Year, '09-'10: Community 1st Bank of Las Vegas, Las Vegas, New Mexico
- "Best Large Order Effects" – Highest Volume of Large Order Card Sales: Wilmington Trust Company, Wilmington, Delaware
- "Best Supporting Client" – Highest Level of Engagement: Hilltop National Bank, Casper, Wyoming
- "Most Unique Picture" – Most Innovative Use of Product: Dollar Bank, Pittsburg, Pennsylvania
Meta Payment Systems® Announces 2010 Winners Of Client Recognition Program
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.