BALTIMORE (Stockpickr) -- The push higher continued on Monday, as broad market indices averaged gains of around 55 basis points by the market's close. Those gains come at a critical time for stocks, with the S&P 500 sitting just above a key support level to end last week.
Now that the index is putting some space between itself and its near-term price floor at 1,300, it looks like we could be facing a furtherance of the broad-based rally that's already sent stocks up double digits in the past six months.
With February off to a strong start, let's turn to three promising new technical setups that could trigger trading this month.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV