3. GenOn Energy (GEN) generates and wholesales electricity to investor-owned utilities, municipalities and cooperatives.Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the company to report loss of 5 cents per share for 2010 fourth quarter, compared to a loss of 71 cents per share in the year-ago period. For the full year, analysts foresee the company reporting earnings per share of 66 cents for 2010, a significant turnaround from a loss of $1.36 per share reported for 2009.
10 Utility Stocks With Upside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.