4. Connecticut Water Service (CTWS - Get Report), operating through its subsidiary Connecticut Water Company, supplies water to residential, commercial, industrial, and municipal customers in Connecticut.Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the company to report earnings of 18 cents per share for 2010 fourth quarter, as opposed to earnings of 12 cents reported in the year-ago period. For the full year, analysts expect the company to report earnings per share of $1.20 for 2010, $1.20 for 2011, compared to earnings of $1.19 per share for 2009.
10 Utility Stocks With Upside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
David Peltier uncovers low dollar stocks with serious upside potential that are flying under Wall Street's radar.
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.