4. Connecticut Water Service (CTWS), operating through its subsidiary Connecticut Water Company, supplies water to residential, commercial, industrial, and municipal customers in Connecticut.
Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the company to report earnings of 18 cents per share for 2010 fourth quarter, as opposed to earnings of 12 cents reported in the year-ago period. For the full year, analysts expect the company to report earnings per share of $1.20 for 2010, $1.20 for 2011, compared to earnings of $1.19 per share for 2009.
Of the two analysts covering the stock, one recommends buying and one suggests holding. On average, analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the stock to gain 20% over the next 12 months. The stock has a dividend yield of 3.8%.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV