8. California Water Service Group (CWT) is a holding company of several water utilities, providing regulated and non-regulated water services in California, New Mexico and Washington.
Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the company to report earnings of 33 cents per share during 2010 fourth quarter, compared to earnings of 31 cents per share in the year-ago period. The company is likely to report earnings per share of $1.90 for 2010 and $2.16 for 2011.
The stock will likely provide an upside of 14% over the next 12 months with a consensus target price of $41.3, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg. On the other hand, Aqua America, American Water Works, and Artesian Resources (ARTNA) are expected to return around -1%, 7% and 9%, respectively.
Of the seven analysts covering the stock, two recommend buying and five suggest holding.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV