8. California Water Service Group (CWT) is a holding company of several water utilities, providing regulated and non-regulated water services in California, New Mexico and Washington.
Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the company to report earnings of 33 cents per share during 2010 fourth quarter, compared to earnings of 31 cents per share in the year-ago period. The company is likely to report earnings per share of $1.90 for 2010 and $2.16 for 2011.
The stock will likely provide an upside of 14% over the next 12 months with a consensus target price of $41.3, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg. On the other hand, Aqua America, American Water Works, and Artesian Resources (ARTNA) are expected to return around -1%, 7% and 9%, respectively.
Of the seven analysts covering the stock, two recommend buying and five suggest holding.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV