10. Middlesex Water (MSEX) treats, stores and distributes water for residential, commercial, industrial and fire control purposes and is under contract of municipal and private clients in New Jersey, Delaware and Pennsylvania.
Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the company to report earnings of 15 cents per share during 2010 fourth quarter, compared to earnings of 12 cents per share in the year-ago and quarter-ago periods. The company is likely to report earnings per share of 94 cents for 2010 and 95 cents for 2011, compared to earnings of 72 cents per share for 2009.
Of the three analysts covering the stock, one recommends buying and two rate holding. The average price target of analysts surveyed by Bloomberg is $20.5, 14% higher than the stock's current level.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV