10. Middlesex Water (MSEX - Get Report) treats, stores and distributes water for residential, commercial, industrial and fire control purposes and is under contract of municipal and private clients in New Jersey, Delaware and Pennsylvania.Analysts polled by Bloomberg expect the company to report earnings of 15 cents per share during 2010 fourth quarter, compared to earnings of 12 cents per share in the year-ago and quarter-ago periods. The company is likely to report earnings per share of 94 cents for 2010 and 95 cents for 2011, compared to earnings of 72 cents per share for 2009.
10 Utility Stocks With Upside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.