2. China Hydroelectric (CHC) consolidates, operates and develops hydropower plants in China.The stock has a 35% upside over the next 12 months with a consensus target price of $10.0, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg, whereas Korea Electric Power (KEP), Empresa Nacional de Electricidad (EOC), Huaneng Power International (TEG) and TransAlta (TAC) have upsides of 16%, 24%, 25% and 2%, respectively.
10 Utility Stocks With Upside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.