2. China Hydroelectric (CHC) consolidates, operates and develops hydropower plants in China.The stock has a 35% upside over the next 12 months with a consensus target price of $10.0, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg, whereas Korea Electric Power (KEP), Empresa Nacional de Electricidad (EOC), Huaneng Power International (TEG) and TransAlta (TAC) have upsides of 16%, 24%, 25% and 2%, respectively.
10 Utility Stocks With Upside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.