2. China Hydroelectric (CHC) consolidates, operates and develops hydropower plants in China.
The stock has a 35% upside over the next 12 months with a consensus target price of $10.0, according to analysts polled by Bloomberg, whereas Korea Electric Power (KEP), Empresa Nacional de Electricidad (EOC), Huaneng Power International (TEG) and TransAlta (TAC) have upsides of 16%, 24%, 25% and 2%, respectively.
All four analysts covering the stock recommend buying.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV