4. Banco Bradesco (BBD) is a private sector commercial bank and is one of the top five banks in Brazil, in terms of assets.The stock has gained 23% during the last one year and 60% of analysts covering the stock give a buy rating.
10 Brazilian Stocks With Upside
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.