8. Fibria Celulose (FBR) is a Brazil-based company with presence in forestry products.
Net income for 2010 third quarter rose 133% quarter-over-quarter after the real appreciated 6% against the U.S. dollar on its dollar-denominated debt. EBITDA surged 75% over the same period of 2009. EBITDA margin stood at 40%, stable quarter-over-quarter and up from 30% compared to the year ago quarter. Fibria's pulp production increased 10% quarter-over-quarter to 1.3 million tonne during the quarter.
Fibria's CEO, Carlos Aguiar, stated in a press statement, "We are pleased with our third quarter results, as we maintained our margin at 40% while reducing our debt and improving its profile. Restructuring our debt has enabled us to resume our expansion plan with a second fiberline at Tres Lagoas." The stock is trading at 25 times its estimated 2011 earnings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV