9. Tele Norte Leste (TNE) is a provider of telecommunication services, including products such as fixed and mobile telephony and data transmission services.
Revenue declined during the September quarter because of the drop in broadband and mobile subscriptions. However, margins came in better than expected at 37%.
Capital expenditure amounted to 8% of revenue during 2010 third quarter. The company intends to raise $8-8.5 billion capital during the first quarter of 2011, which is likely to reduce its existing debt.
The stock is trading at 6.6 times its estimated 2011 earnings and has gained only 3% during the last one year; however, it has been an outperformer in the last one month. Based on analysts' consensus estimates, the stock has an upside potential of 17% from present levels.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV