10. Petroleo Brasileiro (PBR) is an integrated Brazilian oil and gas company operating in segments like exploration and production, refining, transportation, and marketing of gas and power.
The stock closed flat during 2010. Going forward, on average, analysts expect the stock to deliver 16% return during the next one year forward.
Petrobras' estimated oil reserves are at about 11-12 billion barrels of oil equivalent with a production output of more than 2 million barrels of oil equivalent per day. For the third quarter, earnings before interest, tax and depreciation stood at $8.4 billion, following improved refining margins.
Petrobras' recent acquisition of Libra oil field in the Santos Basin would sustain a higher replacement ratio of 144% that the company enjoys in comparison to its peers.Exploration and production capex stood at $8.8 billion, doubling from the second quarter. The stock is currently trading at 11.7 times its estimated 2011 earnings.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV