McAfee, Inc. (NYSE:MFE) today reported record financial results for the fourth quarter and full year ended December 31, 2010.
As previously announced a supplemental management commentary document has been posted to our Web site at http://investor.mcafee.com rather than conducting an earnings conference call today.
Fourth Quarter and Full Year 2010 Highlights:
Fourth Quarter 2010:
- Record fourth quarter revenue reached $550 million, an increase of five percent year-over-year
- Record deferred revenue reached $1.5 billion, an increase of nine percent year-over-year
- Non-GAAP earnings per diluted share for the fourth quarter were $0.67 and GAAP earnings per diluted share were $0.38. These Non-GAAP results included an additional negative $0.02 impact from foreign exchange and pre-merger investments from previous guidance.
- Cash flow from operations for the fourth quarter reached $164 million
- Acquisition by Intel on track for close in the first quarter of 2011
- Record full year 2010 revenue reached $2.1 billion, an increase of seven percent year-over-year
- Record cash flow from operations reached $595 million, an increase of 20 percent year-over-year. Total cash and marketable securities at year end was a record $1.2 billion.
- Record full year 2010 non-GAAP earnings per diluted share reached $2.57, an increase of six percent year-over-year. GAAP earnings per diluted share reached a record $1.17, an increase of seven percent year-over-year.