- Earnings per basic and diluted share were $0.44 for the quarter ended December 31, 2010, on approximately 20 million average shares outstanding.
- Net sales were $243.9 million in the quarter, a year-over-year organic increase of 20.3% and a sequential decline of 6.0%.
- Operating income in the quarter was $19.6 million or 8.1% of sales.
- Adjusted EBITDA was $36.0 million or 14.8% of sales, compared with $18.6 million or 14.2% in the quarter ended December 31, 2009.
- The book-to-bill ratio in the quarter was 1.09:1.
Viasystems Announces Strong Fourth Quarter 2010 Earnings
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.