- Earnings per basic and diluted share were $0.44 for the quarter ended December 31, 2010, on approximately 20 million average shares outstanding.
- Net sales were $243.9 million in the quarter, a year-over-year organic increase of 20.3% and a sequential decline of 6.0%.
- Operating income in the quarter was $19.6 million or 8.1% of sales.
- Adjusted EBITDA was $36.0 million or 14.8% of sales, compared with $18.6 million or 14.2% in the quarter ended December 31, 2009.
- The book-to-bill ratio in the quarter was 1.09:1.
Viasystems Announces Strong Fourth Quarter 2010 Earnings
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.