Comverge Announces Fourth Quarter And Year-End 2010 Earnings Call Details
NORCROSS, Ga., Feb. 8, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Comverge, Inc. (Nasdaq:COMV), a leading provider of Intelligent Energy Management (IEM) solutions for Residential and Commercial + Industrial customers, announced today it will host a conference call to discuss fourth quarter and year-end 2010 financial and operational results at 9:00 a.m. (EST) on Wednesday, March 9, 2011. An earnings release will be issued at 7:00 a.m. (EST) on the same day before the market opens. To participate in the call, dial 877-334-1969 or 760-666-3589 for international participants.
Additionally, the results will be reported in the Investor Relations section on Comverge's website at http://ir.comverge.com . An audio replay of the call will be available beginning March 9, 2011 at 1:00 p.m. and available until March 17, 2011 at 12:00 a.m. ET (midnight) by dialing in 800-642-1687 (706-645-9291 for international participants) and using conference code number 41842404.
About ComvergeWith more than 500 utility and 2,100 commercial customers, as well as five million deployed residential devices, Comverge brings unparalleled industry knowledge and experience to offer the most reliable, easy-to-use, and cost-effective intelligent energy management programs. We deliver the insight and control that enables energy providers and consumers to optimize their power usage through the industry's only proven, comprehensive set of technology, services and information management solutions. For more information, visit www.comverge.com .
CONTACT: Comverge, Inc. Investor Relations Dan Pfeffer 678-802-8302 firstname.lastname@example.org Media Relations Marie Bahl 978-802-8371 email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV