Alimera Sciences To Present At BIO CEO & Investor Conference
ATLANTA, Feb. 8, 2011 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Alimera Sciences, Inc. (Nasdaq:ALIM) ("Alimera"), a biopharmaceutical company that specializes in the research, development and commercialization of prescription ophthalmic pharmaceuticals, today announced that Dan Myers, president and chief executive officer, will present at the 13 th Annual BIO CEO & Investor Conference at 9:30 A.M. ET on February 15, 2011 at The Waldorf=Astoria in New York City.
The presentation will be webcast live and can be accessed on the Investor Relations section of the corporate website at http://www.alimerasciences.com . For those who are not available to listen to the live broadcast, the presentation will be archived for two weeks.
About Alimera Sciences, Inc.Alimera Sciences, Inc., based in Alpharetta, Georgia, is a biopharmaceutical company that specializes in the research, development and commercialization of prescription ophthalmic pharmaceuticals. Presently, the Company is focused on diseases affecting the back of the eye, or retina. Its advanced product candidate, ILUVIEN®, is an intravitreal insert containing fluocinolone acetonide, a non-proprietary corticosteroid with demonstrated efficacy in the treatment of ocular disease. ILUVIEN® is in development for the treatment of diabetic macular edema (DME), a disease of the retina that affects individuals with diabetes and can lead to severe vision loss and blindness. A New Drug Application for ILUVIEN® is currently under review by the US Food and Drug Administration. The FDA, in a December 2010 Complete Response Letter, requested further information including the month 36 data from the FAME Study.
CONTACT: ICR, LLC for Alimera Sciences John Mills 310-954-1105 John.Mills@icrinc.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV