Micrel To Present At The Stifel Nicolaus 2011 Technology, Communications & Internet Conference
SAN JOSE, Calif., Feb. 7, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Micrel, Inc. (Nasdaq: MCRL), an industry leader in high performance analog and high-speed mixed signal solutions, announced today that the Company's President and Chief Executive Officer, Raymond Zinn, and Chief Financial Officer, Ray Wallin, will be presenting at the Stifel Nicolaus 2011 Technology, Communications & Internet Conference. The conference will be held February 9-11, 2011 at The Fairmont Hotel in San Francisco. Mr. Zinn and Mr. Wallin are scheduled to present on Wednesday, February 9, 2011 at 2:40pm PT.
About Micrel, Inc.
Micrel, Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of IC solutions for the worldwide analog, Ethernet and high bandwidth markets. The Company's products include advanced mixed-signal, analog and power semiconductors; high performance communication, clock management, Ethernet switch and physical layer transceiver ICs. Company customers include leading manufacturers of enterprise, consumer, industrial, mobile, telecommunications, automotive, and computer products. Corporation headquarters and state-of-the-art wafer fabrication facilities are located in San Jose, CA, with regional sales and support offices and advanced technology design centers situated throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia. In addition, the Company maintains an extensive network of distributors and reps worldwide. Web: http://www.micrel.com.
SOURCE Micrel, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV