4. Blackstone (BX - Get Report) is an alternative-investment company, structured as a publicly traded partnership, which invests roughly $104 billion of fee-generating assets in private equity, real estate and hedge funds. The firm also has an advisory unit, offering merger and acquisition, restructuring and reorganization assistance. It's currently overseen by billionaire investor Stephen Schwarzman.
Goldman's 7 Best Financial Stocks for 2011
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.