KONAMI Challenges Kids Everywhere To Get Their Game On, Promoting Fun Fitness
Kids across the U.S. are getting off the couch and getting their dance on. Following the lead of a successful tournament throughout the state of West Virginia, KONAMI today announced the 2011 DanceDanceRevolution Hawaii State Championship Tournament, designed to promote the importance of exercise and healthy lifestyles for youths all across the Aloha State and nationwide.
Hawaiians have seen the difference DanceDanceRevolution can make since first integrating the game into public school physical education programs in 2007. The tournament will elevate these programs to a whole new level, and give students a chance to show off their hard-core “DanceDance” domination.
“KONAMI is dedicated to helping in the fight against childhood obesity by creating fun and innovative ways to keep kids moving and healthy,” said Shinji Hirano, President of KONAMI. "We had tremendous success partnering with West Virginia for their statewide program and wanted to expand this exciting competition to other states around the nation. We look forward to working with Hawaii on this challenging event geared toward improving the health of our young people and seeing the youth of Hawaii’s ‘DanceDance’ talents.”
The 2011 DanceDanceRevolution Hawaii State Championship Tournament is open to all public elementary, middle and high schools that are currently using DanceDanceRevolution in their physical education curriculum. Scholarships, trophies and other fantastic prizes will be up for grabs to students who prove that they can really bust a move.The 2011 DanceDanceRevolution Hawaii State Championship Tournament details are as follows: Regional Championships February 19, 2011
- Hosted at Waialua Elementary School, Waialua HI
- First and Second Place winners from each region will be invited to finals
- Aloha Tower, Honolulu HI
- Top three places are awarded with scholarships and prizes
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV