GlobalOptions Group (GLOI)
Company Profile: GlobalOptions provides risk mitigation and management services to government entities, Fortune 1,000 corporations, and wealthy people.Current Share Price: $2.44 (Feb. 7) Listing Violation: Public interest concern. The Nasdaq contends that GlobalOptions is a public shell with no operating business following the sale of the company's Forensic DNA Solutions and Products business and the discontinuation of its International Strategies business, in addition to the prior sales of its other business units. Received Nasdaq Notice: Jan. 18 Management's Expected Action: The company appealed the Nasdaq's determination, which would have suspended trading in the company's common stock as of Jan. 27. GlobalOptions note that if the company's stock is delisted by Nasdaq, "it would be the company's intention that its securities would be eligible for quotation on the OTC Bulletin Board."
Seven Arts Pictures (SAPX) Company Profile: Seven Arts Pictures develops motion pictures worldwide. Current Share Price: 71 cents (Feb. 7) Listing Violation: Delinquency. Seven Arts was late in filing its annual report with the SEC for the fiscal year ended June 30. Seven Arts is also in violation of the Nasdaq's bid price rule, as the stock last closed above $1 for the 10 consecutive trading sessions ended Sept. 2. Received Nasdaq Notice: Jan. 19 Management's Expected Action: Seven Arts said on Jan. 25 that it intends to file its annual report within five business days. Seven Arts now has 60 calendar days to submit a plan to regain compliance with Nasdaq listing rules.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV