Nuveen Named One Of Barron’s Best Mutual Fund Families
Nuveen Investments, a leading global provider of investment services to institutions as well as high-net-worth and affluent investors, today announced that Nuveen was named one of Barron’s Best Mutual Fund Families in its annual survey. In the 2011 survey featured in Barron’s February 7 th issue, Barron’s ranked Nuveen #2 among the 57 leading mutual fund families for the one-year period ending December 31, 2010.
“We are deeply gratified by this recognition in Barron’s annual survey, as it demonstrates the deliberate and thoughtful approach we have taken to creating a high-quality family of mutual fund strategies to help investors and their advisors achieve their long-term investment goals,” said John Amboian, Chairman and CEO, Nuveen Investments. “Further, this ranking reflects the strength and success of each of our distinct investment teams which advisors and investors can access through Nuveen Investments’ well-respected fund distribution and service platform.”
“As a firm, we are very fortunate to be able to draw upon the deep expertise of all of our asset management affiliates, each following a rigorous and disciplined investment process,” added Thomas Schreier, Nuveen Investments’ Vice Chairman, Wealth Management. We offer a markedly broad range of actively managed strategies -- from fixed income to high-quality global equities, to value and growth equities as well as to other traditional and specialized equity investments.”
The Nuveen Investments family of mutual funds offers investing strategies managed with experience and discipline, each designed to contribute to a well-constructed diversified portfolio. With approximately $45 billion in more than 100 mutual funds as of January 31, 2011, Nuveen Investments draws upon the distinct investment strengths of its boutique institutional investment managers:
- NWQ Investment Management—Value Equities
- Nuveen Asset Management—Fixed Income, Equity and Specialty Strategies
- Santa Barbara Asset Management—Growth Equities
- Symphony Asset Management—Risk-Managed Equity and Credit Strategies
- Tradewinds Global Investors—Global Equities
- Winslow Capital—Large Cap Growth Equities
- Nuveen HydePark--Quantitative Investment Strategies
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV